Monday, August 1, 2011

Update

Haven't blogged in a little bit, so I just thought I'd give a quick update.  It's crazy how things fall into place, when you stop questioning and let IT be sometimes.  I do much better when I trust my intuition and quit fretting.  Over the past couple months, I've really taken time to get to know me even better.  I've had a lot of time to think, and reflect and it's been all good.  I've been meeting with my trainer and that alone has shown me that I'm stronger than I think I am.  Both physically and mentally.  He kicked my butt, and I persevered and welcomed his challenges.  Now originally,  I just wanted to keep up with getting in shape, but now I realize I've been prepping myself for something even greater which is my yoga training.  I didn't correlate the two in the beginning.  But it came to me, when I was meditating one day.  Physically strengthening myself for this training is a necessity and is being accomplished right now.  I've learned so much about the body and it's reactions with my trainer and I know I will be able to incorporate this knowledge when its comes time to train for yoga.  So I'm grateful for my athletic training experience.  It was meant to happen, when it happened and will continue to happen.  And I feel great to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment