Friday, August 5, 2011

frustrated

A little frustrated today, but I know the universe will bring me back to balance.  It sucks when folks see you are at peace and willingly and forcefully try to derail you from that peace.  I've been really cool with my daughter's father, but it seems as though he's really trying hard to make me SEEM like that " bitter baby momma".  When its really quite the opposite.  I have so many reasons, to which I will not name for sake of putting ALL my business out there, that I could really have him hanging by his clitoris (yes, clitoris).  But I'm not really one for drama. I've been hella cool with the cat, and he's taking it for granted.  I guess at this point, I'm just humbling myself to the universe so that I can maintain my cool and respond instead of react.  I'm trusting the universe will do me this one solid, cuz I'm struggling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment