Friday, June 10, 2011

It always surprises me, but by now it really shouldn't

So I went on a little twitter rant this am, about what I would rather be doing instead of being sedimentary at the workplace.  Then I get my horoscope email shortly after. The universe always sends me messages when I put out into the universe what I'm passionately feeling/questioning at the moment. I am always surprised when this happens, but truthfully I should not be.  It is always a firm reminder that I  am strongly connected to something greater than anything this world has to offer.  Give thanks

Setting Expectations FreeSagittarius Daily Horoscope
You may feel stuck in a life that seems to be firmly fixed in one place today. Whether your disillusionment is related to a seldom changing schedule, a routine that no longer adequately serves your needs, or unfulfilled expectations, you can stave off discouragement by making a few simple changes. This can be the perfect time to examine your agenda to ascertain the efficiency of your approach to your duties. Likewise, you should use a portion of your free time to take a long look at your expectations as they apply to your domestic and business affairs. You may discover today that by adjusting your expectations or even doing away with them entirely, you can gain a new, more positive outlook on life.

Our expectations can be a curse as well as a boon—while they do give us something to strive for, they can also serve as the foundation for disappointments that may disillusion us. When we release our expectations after using them to create a framework of objectives, we open our minds to a wide variety of possibilities we never anticipated. We can find joy in unexpected areas of life, appreciating the successes that do not necessarily correspond to our initial dreams. As a result, we are encouraged by our own flexible perception of what accomplishment truly is and can branch our efforts in myriad directions without feeling we are being disloyal to our original purpose. You will come unstuck today when you learn to take a broader view of what achievement means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment